Day of Class Procedures:
Drop off begins at 9:45 AM and pickup must be no later than 1:15 PM. If you are late picking up your student there will a $30 charge for the first half hour and an additional $30 charge for every subsequent half hour.
Please check-in on the white board just outside the classroom, in the waiting area.
Coffee and tea will be available for students and parents. Please help yourself!
Snacks and beverages will be provided for participants- please let us know of any allergies your student may have.
Behavior and Conduct:
Students are expected to behave in a nature that is conducive to a nurturing, positive learning environment. Blue Feather Music has the right to remove any student who is being disruptive, disrespectful or displaying any other type of inappropriate behavior. The teacher or administration has the right to decide what constitutes disruptive or inappropriate behavior.
Be aware that if we don't get a minimum of students enrolled. your class may not run. Please make sure you register online, by phone, in person or US Mail when you decide which class is right for you, or you may be disappointed that the class will not run. This often happens because students wait till the last minute to decide to actually register. If you want your class to run, show your interest and... Enroll today!
- You may transfer to any other class offered during the term with permission from Blue Feather Music, provided that there is space available in the class you wish to transfer into.
- No refunds are given for price differences if you transfer to a class with a lower tuition, but the price difference can be applied to another class or workshop in the same term. If you transfer to a more expensive class, we will apply $20 per session for the remainder of the original class period to the tuition for the new class.
- We regret that no refunds or credits can be granted on or after the starting date of your class.
- No refunds or credits are given for rescheduled classes.
We will refund 100% of your tuition, or issue you a credit:
- In the event that your course is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If the course you registered for has reached maximum capacity, we will place your name on a waiting list and refund your money.
- If you withdraw from a class at least 1 full week in advance of the starting time, we will refund 100% of your tuition, or issue you a 100% credit which may be used for any course for up to 1 school year.
We will refund 80% of your tuition, or issue you a credit:
- If you withdraw from a class at least 2 business days (48 hours) in advance of the starting time. You will receive a refund of 80% of your tuition, or be issued an 80% credit which may be used for any course up to 1 year.
We will not issue a refund or credit if you cancel less than 24 hours before the class starting time.